Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: ever have one of those days when

  1. #1
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Question

    you REALLY don't wanna go to work?
    I gotta go in soon, and after the regular service, there's some damn piano recital.
    GAH!
    I'd rather be sleeping, esp since I only got 4 hours last night.
    the worst part is I have to put up some banners at the church, which involves being 20' up on a ladder.
    and I do NOT do heights very well. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Be careful.

  3. #3
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    funny thing...
    the guy who usually does this for me(since heights freak me out) fell off a ladder at home and broke his wrist.
    makes me feel really safe. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hear you pete, i don't wanna work today either, my head is hurting and i feel like crap since i havn't had much sleep.

  5. #5
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    well, time to get my ass in gear...*sigh*
    later, all. [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Take care Pete, come back safe. My sleep has been sporatic last night, myself.

  7. #7
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Cemetery Man:
    Take care Pete, come back safe. My sleep has been sporatic last night, myself.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I just can't see the Cemetary Man <u>ever</u> getting a good nights sleep. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 13, 2004 10:32 AM: Message edited by: EndQuest ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yep..I'm at work right now. don't want to be here. it's not the job itself that's annoying..it's the fact that I had to get up really friggin early. that and the classroom is so cold I think some eskimos and a few penguins have taken up residence under my desk.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member virtualNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i slept like a dog last night and now i'm gonna go play a round of golf [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •